We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Monday, June 6, 2011

What makes me sad

As I lay here at 1:30 am aching. My leg aches...a new pain in my side that is positional that started this afternoon. My shoulders are tight from the recent stress and my back just aches...stress, tumors...who knows why, but what really just brought me to tears is the thought of being a dissapointment. I was supposed to be the one to care for my parents and grandparents when they were to old/frail to take care of themselves. I am my dad's only child...so now what will happen to him. I worry. I'm the most responsible child of my half brothers, so who will take care of our mother, step mother, grandpa. I feel like a let down. I know it is of no fault of my own, but it was in my plans. I wanted to take care of them, make sure they didn't go into a nursing home with crappy care.

No comments:

Post a Comment