We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Friday, August 19, 2011

The life of a Mets Girl

Last night for whatever reason I was seriously sick...I think I ended up in the bathroom like 15 times. Since you all know that I don't move exactly quickly these days with my left hip being all necrotic, I fortunately brought a big bowl to bed with me.

The good news, i had a treatment scheduled for today and told the doc my predicament of the nights activities and asked for some extra liquids and he obliged.

Next week is an echocardiogram to make sure herceptin isn't damaging the good ole ticker (heart)

Two weeks is Faslodex and Xgeva- OUCH to all three shots.

I still have my cough and my hip is not any better. I'm just falling apart but maintaining my smile, of course.

My next scan will be in September...

No comments:

Post a Comment