We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sigh.....Sarcasm

Today if was brought to my attention that I was coming across publicly criticising one of the people I actually hold a great deal of respect for in my occupation. Now I feel disappointed in myself and didn't realize how often I made "joking" comments. Like they say, every joke has a root of being truth and this one did. I feel absolutely silly now and will from this day forth try to be more of a positive influence with my team and save the negativity for the door step!!

No comments:

Post a Comment