We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A beautiful life

That's what "La Bella Vita" means, but it's much more romantic sounding in Italian.

You know, i have thought quite a bit this year about writing a book about my life. It's been quite a life thus far. I turn 30 years old tommorrow and while these past 30 years have been challenging and rewarding, I look forward to what the next 30 years offer.

I'm a breast cancer survivor, dog lover extraordinaire , a family kind of girl, appreciate of the little things, knows there is no time like the present, a carousel operator, a loving sister and aunt, daughter, a lover, a hater, and all things in between...

This is my life, my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment