We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Moral Delimma's

I had some time to kill before lunch with a friend saturday, so I started at Boscov's across the street at the mall. I went to leave the mall after purchasing a chunky brown necklace for $3.47 (wahoo!). As I walked towards my car, I noticed the van next to it had the side door open closest to me. I figured someone was in it or coming or going, so I originally ignored it. Oh, I should mention it was raining a solid rain ALL day. I got in my car, started it up, and even backed out yet I didn't see any movement from that van. Hmm. Now I pulled back into my spot and looked in the van and saw no one. I got out of my car and looked closer and didn't see anyone. So I pulled the door close risking looking like a thief or crazy lady if the owners happen to be near. So if you own a van and it was soaked on the inside driver side without the door being open on saturday, it's because I closed the door for you. You are welcome.

I think that makes up for accidentally stealing a bottle of purell $.99 from Target a few weeks ago. I had put it in the place where you put children in the cart and later my purse got heavy. Well, I placed my purse right on top of it and totally forgot about it until I was outside already and it was COLD out! Not that the cold makes the act any better, but it seemed justifiable to me. Ok, I'm just a bad person. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment