We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Anxiety is setting in....

For the move... I'm absolutely unprepared. Thank goodness I'm moving in with my dad to start off, but I'm even nervous about that. I think it'll be good though...it'll be nice to not have so much time alone to let my thoughts get the best of me hopefully.

I'm worried about not having a job lined up, but then also worried that if I DO have a job lined up I won't have enough time to get things all together down here in maryland. I know I don't have to worry because I called the local temp agency and they have openings, so I can always fall back on temping, but I'm still worried. I'm a worrier, what can I say.

They allow smoking in Pa bars, it sucks. I forgot how much i hated that! I don't plan on becoming a regular at the bars though, so it's all good.

I hope I'm making the right decision by moving back. I'm pretty sure I am and I'll be able to have the house I've always wanted....eventually. housing is another thing I have to figure out! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment