We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Talking to Fans...I'm not crazy

My mother reminded me of this today.

My friend and I used to set up shop, but I guess growing up in the 80's we were pretty familiar with McDonald's. We used to save the packaging of our stuff from McDonald's and conduct a drive thru process. One of us would talk in the fan while the other would "drive" our box/ car.

Then the other side of the fan we'd hand out the food out the "window"

The fan totally made the drive through a success!

2 comments:

  1. I thought that us (the kids on our block) were the only ones that did that...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I guess not. too funny how we thought drive thru's sound like our voice through a fan!

    ReplyDelete