We all have a story to tell. We have people to thank, places we've been, endured hardships we never thought we'd recover from. Yet, here we are, surviving. At 30, I never thought I'd be where I am at in life currently, but then again...I've concluded it's good to have loose guidelines on life rather than plans. We all know life doesn't go as planned afterall.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Notice

Yesterday I put in notice at work. It wasn't easy because my work has been so good to me this past year while I've been going through such a tough time with the cancer and all.

They threw a fundraiser very early on on very short notice, which the funds from that carried my bill for six months.

My boss was incredibly understanding with the amount of time I needed off and giving that to me and arranging other coverage.

The other employees all try to make my life easier any way they could.

It's not easy to leave, but I really feel it is time to move back home and be with my family and the stars are aligning easily to make it happen. I'm excited and sad, but mostly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment